I was not expecting this. I just started this blog because I really wanted to rant about my love for my hobbies (Asian dramas, music, and photography), and I wanted to find other people who feel the same. A REALLY BIG THANK YOU TO LUMOSSEER FOR NOMINATING ME. I don’t know why I deserve an opportunity like this, but I REALLY THANK YOU. Let’s be friends!
Official rules for the Liebster Award
1. List 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
4. Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
11 Facts About Analogueblues
1. I am currently a college student hoping to go into nursing.
2. I have a major sweet tooth which will probably become my downfall when I get older.
3. I can play the ukulele and melodica. Yes, I am basically a one-woman band.
4. I like to be confined to my bed on rainy days..I think it’s just an excuse for me to be lazy.
5. I collect bookmarks, pencils, and pens. *Exciting*
6. I am originally from New York but I have never been inside the empire state building, or visited the Statue of Liberty. Shame on me.
7. I write a blog, but I mispronounce words a lot. It’s a good laugh I guess.
8. I can understand Spanish. But don’t ask me to speak it, because I will start to sweat, and get really nervous, and blink a lot and my words will stagger.
9. I cannot cook, but I can bake..from the box xD My specialty is funfetti cupcakes with vanilla frosting and sprinkles.
10. I am a quiet person, but when I’m with someone I’m comfortable with, I can be…Actually no, I’m still quiet.
11. I’m a Christian.
Questions from the Nominator (Lumosseer)
1. What are the places you’d want to see? Why?
Well the first place I really want to see is South Korea. Since for about 2 years now, I’ve grown to love South Korea’s culture, language, food…basically everything about it. I want to experience it first hand. Also, I want to visit New Zealand because of the Lord of the Rings haha. It’s a really beautiful country.
2. What’s your favorite TV program? Who’s your favorite character?
So I rarely watch American TV anymore because I absolutely hate commercials, but I’ll pick an American show for this question. I love House. Big fan. My favorite character would be Dr. Wilson because I’m a huge fan of Sherlock Holmes, and House and Wilson are like Sherlock and Watson.
3. If you were given unlimited money to spend within an hour, how will you spend it?
Wow. I would first give some to my parents and family, they know what they have to do with that money. I will pay off my college tuition and buy some stuff. I would then probably give some to America because the economy is tanking.
4. What’s your favorite book? What’s it all about?
This is actually a hard one because I don’t have the time to do leisure reading anymore. I would have to pick The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. It’s a book I can read over and over again. Like I said above, I’m a huge Sherlock Holmes fan and he never fails to amaze me. The book just consists of different cases Sherlock and Watson take on. It’s nice because I like to try to figure out the cases with them..although I rarely ever figure it out. My favorite case is the Scandal in Bohemia because it includes Irene Adler, Sherlock’s love interest. I’m a sucker for romance.
5. If there’s a song that touches your heart, what is it?
Songs that touch my heart change every week depending on how I’m feeling. I would say “The Cave” by Mumford & Sons has been doing justice lately.
Blogs I Nominate
1. What drama character do you find relates to yourself the most? Why?
2. What are some of your hobbies?
3. If you could spend a day with someone who is already deceased, who would it be? Why?
4. Where do you hope to see yourself in the next 10 years?
5. How important is language and culture to you?
6. What kind of sense of humor suits your taste? (i.e. Nerdy, Crude, Puns…)
7. If you were given the chance to teleport to one place in the world to spend 24 hours there, where would you teleport to?
Again, thank you for the opportunity. I look forward to making friends with many bloggers out there because everyone seems so awesome. Have fun with this! 🙂